Australia Ratings’ investment rating reflects a forward-looking opinion aimed to help investors identify funds or investment opportunities that are among ‘best-in-class’.
We rate investment products across different classes - from traditional funds to the more specialised, alternative assets. Our rating approach is based on a structured, transparent process that focuses on various levels of risk.
To ensure our rating and analysis remains objective and relevant, particularly to investors seeking guidance in their investment choices, our investment rating is decided collectively via a committee and reviewed regularly (at the very least, annually).
Funds we cover include:
- Australian equities
- International equities – developed and emerging markets
- Credit and fixed income
- Property/real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- Alternatives including hedge funds, venture capital and private equity
Find out more about Australia Ratings’ investment rating and product complexity indicator (PCI) and our investment rating methodology.