Credit Training Workshops
Develop and enhance credit skills through our structured and systematic approach to evaluating a company’s creditworthiness. Our courses are presented
by experienced members of the Australia Ratings team. Participants can learn from real examples and discuss credit issues with our analysts.
Courses are offered on an enrolment basis and can be customised to meet specific credit training needs such as:
- in-house briefings
- half-day work shops
- in-depth multi-day credit training courses on specific industry sectors
The comprehensive sessions are delivered as four two-hour modules:
- Module One: Introduction to Debt Finance
- Module Two: Introduction to Credit Analysis
- Module Three: Introduction to Financial Risk and Ratio Analysis
- Module Four: Introduction to Credit Ratings
Click here to download our workshop brochure for a detailed breakdown of each module. For more information about our training workshops, contact us or get in touch with Daniel Antman on 0418 230 494.